1. Participate in our Sunday service
Our Sunday services are designed so that you are not merely a spectator but a part of what’s going on. Worship is intended to draw you into the presence of God as you sing to Him. We share communion every Sunday, allowing an important touchpoint with God. The sermon is not intended merely to transmit information, but also to impart transformation – so that you are a better person when you leave. The ministry time at the end of the service is an optional opportunity for you to interact with a trained ministry person who will help you receive what you need from God. And, after the service, there is an opportunity to meet other people over complimentary food and beverage in the downstairs community room.
2. Participate in a growth group
Growth groups meet weekly for 10-12 weeks. They are small groups of around 15 people. There is a fall semester, a spring semester, and a summer session, with breaks between each. The growth groups are an opportunity to:
- Grow in your faith;
- Step out of your comfort zone into a safe environment with new people and new ideas;
- Allow casual friendships to form without feeling a need to get too personal;
- Develop friends who could then become more intimate friends outside of the group;
- Receive prayer if you so desire.
3. Participate in ministry
Jesus had his disciples doing many things – preaching, praying for people, and also crowd management at large meetings, going and buying food, meal time cleanup, arranging for transportation, etc. Here at Trinity Vineyard, we also have opportunities to serve God in practical ways. “For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.”