***** Growth Groups 2022 *****
Growth groups meet weekly for 10-12 weeks. The size of a small group is 3 to 15 people. There is a fall semester, a spring semester, and a summer session, with breaks between each. The growth groups are an opportunity to:
- Grow in your faith;
- Step out of your comfort zone into a safe environment with new people and new ideas;
- Allow casual friendships to form without feeling a need to get too personal;
- Develop friends who could then become more intimate friends outside of the group;
- Receive prayer if you so desire.
Please contact Dan Rak for more information.
The fall semester of 2022 is coming to a close; watch for announcements concerning the next set of groups, coming soon.
- Thursdays, 6:30 – 8:45 pm, in the Blue Room
- September 8 – December 8 (with one Saturday session)
- Includes dinner, Alpha presentation, and discussion
Alpha is a group where we explore life’s big questions. Example questions are “Is There More To Life Than This?”, “Who Is Jesus?”, “Why Did Jesus Die?” and “How Can I Have Faith?”. We respect the various perspectives of others in the group. It is a group where we can get to build relationships with others. Our Alpha group is part of a national ministry alphausa.org
Shame No More
- Mondays, 7:00 – 8:30pm, in the Blue Room
- September 19-November 14
In this growth group we will watch 6 video sessions together, and each individual will receive a workbook to reflect and personally apply the concepts presented. We will listen, share, and pray for one another. Participants may speak as little or as much as desired. Together, let’s help each other learn to live more fully in God’s grace! Led by Ann Rak.
“A Tale of Three Kings” Study
- Wednesdays, 7:00 – 8:30pm, in the Blue Room
- Starts September 21
Dan Rak leads a Bible study covering some of the Bible passages mentioned in the sermon series, “A Tale of Three Kings.” Come for a deeper understanding of some of the Scriptural principles.
Dinner and a Movie
- Tuesdays, 6:45-9pm, at Ed Rak’s home in Westchester
- Starts October 4th
Begins with dinner and includes a movie, discussion, and prayer. This group has been meeting together a long time and feels like family. You are welcome to join!
(But first let Ed know you are coming so he can make sure you have a place at the table.)
Growth Group Sign up